Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Diabetes - Daylight to Dark!


You know what? The other day I sat in my rocking chair all day long - from daylight to dark! I got up to eat, or to fix me something to eat, or to go to the bathroom. I really did not care who found me still in my rocking chair at 2:00 or 3:00 PM! I am a "Lady of Leisure." I can do whatever I want to do! Anyway I did a lot of reading about "Diabetes." It is a deadly disease.Click Here! I hate this disease! It can mutilate and kill you!

If you would like more information about diabetes, check out this site Click Here! There is also a "Diabetes Risk Test" you can check out at Click Here!

If you are at risk for diabetes take steps right now to do something, anything you have to do to stop the progress of it right now! Learn all you can about the disease .Click Here!

Here are 5 simple steps to halt this disease:
* 1. Check your blood glucose.
* 2. If it is running high change your diet.
* 3. Start getting more physical exercise.
* 4. Stop drinking Diet Sodas. Diet Soft Drinks cause "Metabolic Syndrone" which is the onset of pre diabetes.
* 5. Keep your weight under control.

Til next time. Keep Rocking!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment